Cancellations and Refunds
1. If you wish to cancel your online short learning programme registration or part-time programmes, you will be required to contact our Retentions Officer at email@example.com
to discuss your intention for cancellation. Our Retentions Officer will assist with you to discuss the rational for your cancellation and to assist you in reaching an informed decision. Should you proceed with the cancellation request, you will be required to complete and submit a cancellation of studies form, which will be provided to you by your Retentions Officer.
2. Please note: You are not entitled to a full or partial refund amount of the Course Fees. The acceptance of your cancellation will be at the discretion of the Online Academic Department Offices. Should you wish to cancel your studies, this will be required to be requested 14 working days from registration and have must not have accessed the Virtual Learning Environment platform.
3. Should a refund be approved by our Academic Department office, Damelin Online will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and within 90 days of the day on which you requested it. Damelin Online will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless we expressly agreed otherwise.
4. Damelin Online shall have the right in its sole discretion, to postpone or cancel tuition in any programme initially advertised and offered, on the basis of insufficient demand. Damelin Online shall be entitled to combine classes of a similar academic level and content.
5. If there is a dispute between us relating to the payment of any Course fee, or the way in which you use the Virtual Learning Environment platform or the website, we may at our sole discretion suspend your participation in the Course for the period of the dispute.
Date of policy review: 1 October 2019